Indiana University School of Medicine students will need the following items to drive success in medical school
- Laptop Computer
- Medical Instrument Package (Indiana University School of Medicine requires a specific level of quality to ensure quality education for our students. Additional details will be available in April 2017. )
- Scrubs & Nitrile or Latex Rubber Gloves (Available for sale over the summer with delivery at Orientation in August.)
- Clean Lab Gown (Provided by IU School of Medicine for Gross Anatomy Lab)
- Short White Coat (Provided by IU School of Medicine at the White Coat Ceremony.
Additional coats including personalization are available for purchase at The Uniform House.)
- Microscope (more information will be provided by April 2017)
Funds for required items are included as a part of the cost of attendance which will be disbursed prior to the first day of class. Please contact Jose Espada, firstname.lastname@example.org, or 317-274-1967 for financial related questions.