Indiana University School of Medicine students will need the following items to drive success in medical school
- Laptop Computer
- Medical Instrument Package (Indiana University School of Medicine requires a specific level of quality to ensure quality education for our students. Additional details will be available in March 2017. )
- Scrubs & Nitrile or Latex Rubber Gloves (Available for sale over the summer with delivery at Orientation in August.)
- Clean Lab Gown (Provided by IU School of Medicine for Gross Anatomy Lab)
- Short White Coat (Provided by IU School of Medicine at the White Coat Ceremony.
Additional coats including personalization are available for purchase at The Uniform House.)
- Microscope (more information will be provided by March 2017)
If you have questions regarding equipment requirements, please contact Ms. Bernadette Bills, Statewide Coordinator, Foundations of Clinical Practice I at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 317-2782669.
If you have questions regarding financial assistance, please contact Jose Espada, email@example.com, or 317-274-1967.