IU List FAQ
An easy way to send from your group account is to login to www.exchange.iu.edu with the group name. This is the Outlook Web Access page. It looks somewhat different from the Outlook desktop client, but it works.
Our student email lists fall into two categories:
- Lists used by faculty and staff for academic/administrative messages (the MD- series)
- Lists used by student organizations for communication by student leaders (the MD-Orgs- series)
We are no longer using "targets" or "topics" to segment our audiences. To reach the right group of students, select the appropriate list from the table of class lists.
- For more about the student organizations lists, see IU List FAQ for Student Orgs.
- For more about the academic/administrative lists, see IU List FAQ for Faculty & Staff.
- Visit the web interface page for instructions on accessing IU List online.