Accessing Elective Rosters
Login to E*Value at https://www.e-value.net/login.cfm
- Select the appropriate program (for example, if your Elective is in Indianapolis, select: IU, Electives IN > click Continue Login →
- Select Reports on ribbon
- Scroll down to find Scheduling Reports (3rd column). Location of Scheduling Reports may vary.
- Select Schedule Report
- Enter Start Date: select from calendar icon Month, Year, and Date
- Enter End Date : select from calendar icon Month, Year, and Date
- Select Activity: select your elective # Title from the drop down menu
- Select Role: select By Student
- Select Report Type: Data Download
- To the right there is field [Edit Download Fields] use this to select specific info. In the Available Fields box on the left, select the field then click on the green + icon to add to the box on the right Selected Fields (not all fields are available in the biostats)
- Format Option: select PDF
- Select Next > OK
- You now have a report. Save or print.
- Remember these reports will change as students drop and add.