Check out the Class of 2020 academic calendar.
Careers in Medicine and Roadmap to Residency
Start planning your career in medicine and build your roadmap to residency by visiting their respective webpages below:
Make sure you are up to date on your immunizations shots.
Check out the summer research and scholarly opportunities for first year students prior to transitioning to second year:
- Laboratory Science Opportunities
- Clinical Opportunities
- Community/Health Education Opportunities
- Health Research Outcomes Opportunities
- National Summer Opportunities
- International Summer Opportunities
Facebook Groups for Class of 2020
2020 IUSM Campus Facebook Groups
- Class of 2020 - IUSM-Bloomington Campus FB Page
- Class of 2020 - IUSM-Evansville Campus FB Page
- Class of 2020 - IUSM-Fort Wayne Campus FB Page
- Class of 2020 - IUSM-Indianapolis Campus FB Page
- Class of 2020 - IUSM-Lafayette Campus FB Page
- Class of 2020 - IUSM-Muncie Campus FB Page
- Class of 2020 - IUSM-Northwest Campus FB Page
- Class of 2020 - IUSM-South Bend Campus FB Page
- Class of 2020 - IUSM-Terre Haute Campus FB Page
Stay up to date on what types of computers are required for first-year medical students here.
Printing subsidy — Part of the student technology fee at the IUSM–Indy campus is used to offset students’ printing costs. First year students receive an allotment of 500 pages each. You can use your Jagtag (student ID) to print for free in the Medical Library and in MS016A.
When your subsidy is almost exhausted, notify Card Services to switch to your own funds. (The switch-over doesn’t happen automatically until you hit zero, and when it does, you could lose printing capability until the next morning.)
Have you found the computer labs yet?
Do you have a Mac and need to get Windows Media Player to work?
Technology Pages — For more about technology resources at IUSM, see the OSA technology pages.
Student Records and Handbook
- Student Records oversees your records (insurance, credentialing, etc) and academic aspects (clerkships, electives).
- The official document on policies and procedures for IUSM
Please go to Financial Aid web page for more information.
Office of Medical Affairs (OSA) is located in the Van Nuys Medical Science Building. The registrars office is located in MS 118/119 is open from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
MSE Registrar — 317-274-1970
For individual contact information, please see the OSA staff page